PRE-ORDER SALE!! Book will be available to shop in October 2021.
You take such good care of your machine, why not record it's history?
This book is a log and journal for your Singer Featherweight and 301 machines!
It is a great companion to the Featherweight Service Workshop, but is also a great gift for any Featherweight enthusiast!
- Maintenance log - whether you service it yourself or take it to a professional, keep track of when it was servcied, by whom, and all details such as parts replaced, any issues that were addressed, and things to keep an eye on.
- Machine history - whether you inherited your machine or purchases it from a stranger, your machine will always have sentimental value. Record the history of your machine so the details will pass on with the machine! Record stories from your childhood, past, or going forward!
- Bought/Sold Log - whether you buy and sell machines for pleasure or profit, log them here
- Vendor log - keep track of your favorite places to buy parts and accessories
- Commonly replaced parts - easy reference for when the need arises
- Packed with information on buying/selling machines, odd history and facts, and more!